- It is the only company developing treatments for both animal and human health.
- It is the only ASX-listed medical cannabis company backed by a Board and management team with a strong track record in both the pharma industry and the medical cannabis field.
- It is the only company that is aiming for a broad patient reach through the nutraceutical market in addition to the medical cannabis market. Creso's nutraceutical products will be sold over the counter, thus avoiding the need for doctor's prescription.
- It has international collaboration agreements with key players in North America and in Europe.
- It has early access to emerging Israeli cannabis research, technologies and patents.
Creso is also one of a handful of listed companies that:
- Is developing high quality products to GMP standards.
- Is developing therapeutic products with standardised dose and formulation.
- Is developing products using natural botanical full-plant extracts and non-synthetic materials (benefitting from the “entourage effect” and synergy of all the compounds in the plant); and
- Has proprietary delivery technologies enhancing bioavailability and absorption.
- Creso Pharma Switzerland, based in Zug (Switzerland), is the legal entity that runs the Company’s operations and activities, specifically those situated in Europe being the development and commercialisation of its cannabis- and hemp-based therapeutic products for animal and human health.
- Hemp-Industries is located in Slovakia and grows organic hemp for extraction in Germany to make CBD for its flagship product line 'CBDium'. Creso Pharma Limited has a distribution agreement with Hemp-Industries for the CBDium (hemp extract oil) product and is generating early revenues from that agreement. The 3% and 5% CBD bottles are sold via a Czech distributor in Central Europe. Additional products, such as hemp protein, are currently being sold to the food industry. Hemp-Industries is run by two executives, Michal Masek and Roman Sterchaj and the Board is augmented by Creso Pharma’s Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Boaz Wachtel and Non-Executive Director & Co-Founder, Adam Blumenthal.
Creso Switzerland is developing two human products based on the Swiss INNUtri proprietary delivery technology of starch-based SoftGums. The products are not swallowed tablets or capsules that go through the digestive system (GI tract). Rather, Creso’s delivery system delivers the cannabinoid molecules via buccal absorption through the mouth, enabling the molecules to go directly into the bloodstream and not be impacted by the stomach’s acids. This increases the absorption of the phytocannabinoid molecules and maximises the delivery of the molecules and their therapeutic effect. The products will be developed to the highest GMP quality standard for the development and manufacturing and will be registered in Switzerland as a reference product registration country.
The products will be developed to the highest GMP quality standard for the development and manufacturing and will be registered in Switzerland as a reference product registration country.